Why This Blog?
General summary: (for more detailed description of the purpose of this website, please read the entire article)
1) This is a NON-COMMERCIAL website.
2) This is a CRITICISM website protected by the 1st Amendment of the United States.
3) This website was created in “good faith”, without intent to cybersquat or make profit in any shape or form.
4) We are not affiliated with Ross Jeffries (TM), his partners, affiliates, his image, likeness, business, products or any other attribute in light of his existence.
5) This website was created to express opinions about Ross Jeffries (TM).
This blog is about integrity and exposing hypocrisy. It’s about making informed decisions through common sense, logic, critical thinking and honest observation of others.
Namely, this blog is about exposing the hypocrisy, abuse, egomania and misanthropic behavior demonstrated by Ross Jeffries, AKA Paul Ross, founder of Speed Seduction (R).
Ever since he adopted his self-proclaimed title as “Father of the Seduction Community” several years ago, Ross has spiraled downward into deranged, delusional, and potentially dangerous egomaniacal behavior, much to the dismay of current and former business partners, students, competitors and even friends.
And the evidence of this is highly public, available all over internet forum sites, groups and other sites for discussion.
It is because of concern for fellow human beings who may show an interest in his materials that this blog has been created. It is our intent to inform you, through articles, forums, communications and personal contacts, of the hateful behavior spewed forth by this influential individual, not only upon his competitors, but on his very own students, clients, and the people who support him.
Unfit to Teach or Coach Others
Whatever influence he may retain within the self-improvement circle, I contend Mr. Jeffries is not fit, nor deserving to be a teacher of the technology he markets, nor of any method that teaches men or women how to live happier, more fulfilling lives in any regard. He has no place as a coach within any self-improvement circle in light of repeated failure to live by his own standards.
He has often demonstrated the exact opposite of what he preaches to others, clear contempt for anyone or anything that doesn’t fit within his narrow model of communicating with others, and has a seeming unending reservoir of name-calling diatribes aimed at anyone who disagrees with him in the slightest (numerous examples to be provided as proof of this behavior, not as just hearsay)… or worse.
This is a small list of grievances expressed by many former students of RJ and Speed Seduction (R).
Mr. Jeffries teaches something called Speed Seduction (R) – a highly marketed technology he claims can help you “score” with the women you desire using NLP and other so-called technologies.
Whether this technology works is scarcely the point of this website. In fact, discussion as to whether his teachings are effective will be frowned upon.
This website is about educating the hopeful seeker so they make a more informed decision when dealing with this person.
What this blog will NOT be:
2) A feeding ground for insults, flames or ad hominems
3) Discussion of Paul Ross’s products or their effectiveness or non-effectiveness
4) A “hate” site
What this blog WILL be:
1) A CIVIL discussion hub
2) An attempt at educating people about Ross Jeffries, his influence and subsequent damaging imprint on the lives of others.
3) An OPINION site that aims to be fair and balanced, even in light of guaranteed attacks from Ross himself when he discovers it online.
4) Providing numerous examples of Ross’s atrocious, abusive behaviors.
If you wish to participate on this site, there are certain rules to abide by. Most of them are common sense.
1) Absolutely no flaming or name-calling of any other participants is permitted. All discussion, shared experiences and true life stories will be shared with a civil, thoughtful tone. Blatant or implicitly insulting posts will NOT be published here.
2) No commercial posting of any kind. We are not an advertising site. We will not endorse any else’s products.
3) This site is for exposition purposes only. While it is clearly set on exposing Ross’s anti-social behavior and hypocritical teachings, contrary opinions will be allowed and encouraged. We are not Nazis here. If your experience with Ross has been a positive one, feel free to post it here.
There may be other rules not stated here, but implied. Check back for updates.